Saturday, July 17, 2010

IPGM Kampus Keningau...


It been two weeks I'm in IPG Keningau. Study schedule here is far more different than Uni life. Here is extra ordinary busy; classes start at 7.30am until 6.00pm everyday. Assignment was none stop..oh goshh! Never been so pack like this until my face start to have pimple again..ohh NOOOOOO!! @_@.. Well, what to do? It is like army camp here; producing teacher less than 1 year..People said KPLI teachers is like "Cikgu Mi Maggie". Ok what! "Mi maggie cepat dimasak sedap dimakan"..LOLs!

Nevertheless, the fact is..I like to be here. Never met with fun and sporting lecturer like here before. They were so cool! I like CSK (Ilmu Pendidikan's lecturer) the more. The way he taught was different and I thought it was creative and understood.

I learn many new things here even though it's only 2 weeks of lectures; especially English Language (my major subject). I never bother to pronounce English word in a correct way previously or I don't even care less on the grammar usage. For example word "Almond" should be pronounce as A'mon with the hiding "l". Also actually the meaning of "How do you do?" is "Hello"; means when people ask you "How do you do?", you should not answer "I'm fine, thank you." You should answer back "How do you do" or 'Hello". Interesting isn't it? I can't wait for next class with Mr. David.

Friends? Of course, I have met with many new friends here. All of them is such a good friends. I am glad to be in KPLI TESL group 1. By the way, KPLI TESL was divided into two groups; G1 Minor in Science and G2 Minor in PJK. This KPLI only take about 1 year of study. Throughout this time, I want to make friend with many as I could and be positive with everyone. ^^ Put away the "selfish" word.

Let's create a great memories here! ^^

2 comments:

  1. prepare 2 be super-duper-busy babe...dat was how we felt last time. mcm mok gila jak...but then, looking back now...i think my DPLI training was one of the best experience and the most fulfilling year i ever had...so, enjoy urself and stay sane :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi ^^ Enjoying your hectic life there? We are always praying for you here. Come back soon, and I'm sure you've got a lot of things to share with us at home =) Are you coming back on 31st Aug (Tues)? We need experienced basketball players for our team although we've got quite experienced ones :P Join the team and hope you all will win. I'll just be a substitute player ^^ save energy for futsal :P Awaiting for your return =) Missed you *_^ God bless

    -sheep-

    ReplyDelete